Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fauzi Muda (Keadilan) files Police Report over Police Harrasment

Another Report TO MACC

(Suara KeAdilan)- KeADILan leader Fauzi Muda has filed a report with the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission in Ipoh against the police for alleged harassment and intimidation over a statutory declaration that he had made stating Deputy Premier Najib Razak had offered him a RM50 million bribe.

The Ipoh Barat division chief slammed the police for abuse of power for continuously asking him to give statements when neither Najib nor his representatives had lodged any report against him.

“I challenge them to charge me. I am prepared to go to court to reveal all the evidence that I have including a recording of my conversation with Najib. I challenge the police to charge me as I know the police and MACC will not charge Najib,” said Fauzi.

“If they charge me, it will be the best way for me to face Najib in court and reveal all the evidence that I have.”

Huge cash offer to defect

Fauzi made a statutory declaration on Feb 2, 2009, that Najib had offered him RM50 million to cross over to Umno-Barisan Nasional and bring along two state assemblymen as part of a plan to wrest control of the Perak government.

In the declaration, Fauzi said he met the deputy premier at his official residence on March 11 last year to arrange the defections before Pakatan Rakyat Menteri Besar Nizar Jamaluddin could be appointed.

KeADILanYouth chief Shamsul Iskandar Mohd Akin followed up on his declaration by lodging a report with the MACC on Feb 4, 2009.

Fauzi had also revealed that it was former deputy defence minister Zainal Abidin Zin who took him to Najib’s house ,where he was offered the money. Zainal Abdidin has since confirmed he did bring Fauzi to meet Najib, but denies any money was mentioned.

“In fact, the police have been instructed to act on my statutory declaration. I was instructed to come to the Ipoh police station on Feb 10. Following that, the police contacted me many times for me to come and they took further statements,” protested Fauzi.

“On Monday, I was asked to report to the serious crimes unit in Ipoh where they took more statements. What is the motive for the police in this case as I made the report to the MACC?”
(Dipetik dari Malaysia Today)

_______________________________________________________________
Jikalau anda berhajat untuk menghantar rencana atau maklumat berserta dengan gambar emailkan pada alamat dibawah. Sertakan nama penuh dan hp anda. Rencana yang berbentuk kebencian kepada perkauman dan agama ~ TIDAK AKAN DISIARKAN.
EMAIL : pkrkota.anggerik@yahoo.com

No comments: